{18w3d }
Dear Baby Brother,Here we are almost half-way through our time together, you and me, and I've just now written to you. I've been writing letters in my head since the day the possibility of you presented itself. Pink lines are only the beginning for this cautious Mama and I hold dear every precious, healthy minute that we have together as you grow big and strong.
My heart beat stronger the day I saw your little heartbeat, and even through your big brother's fearful protests, I remembered to be thankful. When I saw that you would be a boy, another baby boy, I felt tears well up in my eyes. I've always felt destined to be a boy-Mama. Your brother has showed me the way and I can't wait to raise another loving soul to collect rocks and pee on me when I'm not looking.
I've been feeling you move for a few weeks now, I thought being my second time around it might not be as magical. But it was. To know that you are in there kicking away, reminding me of your presence, just heightens my excitement. Last night, your Daddy was able feel you kick for the very first time. He might just be more thrilled than I am.
There are three VERY excited people in this family praying for your safe and healthy arrival. We're happy to be patient as you snuggle up warm and safe inside your Mama. We'll love you from the outside and dream of all of the beautiful things we'll do together as a family of four.
And then in the heat of the late summer sun, you'll join us and our family will be more complete than we can even imagine.
I love you, my sweet boy. Madly and deeply. I love you.
Mama

No comments:
Post a Comment