Friday, April 6, 2012

Doctor Visit and 1st Seder

This morning Owen and I headed to the doctor to see Baby Brother. We were happy to hear that everything is still looking good, even though I had lots of pelvic pressure and contractions this week. My cervix has shortened a little, 3.6cm (down from 4cm two weeks ago) but they were happy to see it is still above 3. It took the tech a long time to get the measurement because baby was feet down kicking my cervix right where she was trying to measure. Eventually, the doctor had to come in and do the measurement herself. His heartbeat was perfect at 150 bmp and it was nice to see him in there all cozy and active.

We are on week 3 of the P17 shots and although Jeremy and I both dread Thursday nights, other than a little soreness it's going well.

This morning, Owen and I were featured in an article in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette about Passover and PJ Library. They even sent a photographer to our house to take a picture of us reading together. I think it turned out super cute! 

Owen took a great nap and then woke up excited for "Passover Shabbat!" Daddy got off work early and we headed over to our neighbor's house. We had a wonderful celebration and everyone raved about my chocolate cookies! Yay!

All dressed up in his Shabbat clothes
Owen at the seder table - such a big boy! This was his third Passover :)

Owen found an Afikoman (and accidentally dropped it) and turned it in for a prize!

1 comment:

  1. ohmigosh, i loved that article! and i love little owen's love of his faith - its beautiful. he must have amazing parents ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails