Hey! We use the Huggies swim diapers. They are HUGE but the only ones I could find at the store. C has never pooed in them before so I am not sure if they would hold everything in but I have to assume they would be easier than reusable to get off in case that happens! They rip on the sides to get them off once they're wet. I have been very happy with them. Definitely give it a try!! ;)
Hey! We use the Huggies swim diapers. They are HUGE but the only ones I could find at the store. C has never pooed in them before so I am not sure if they would hold everything in but I have to assume they would be easier than reusable to get off in case that happens! They rip on the sides to get them off once they're wet. I have been very happy with them. Definitely give it a try!! ;)
ReplyDelete