Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blowdrying my hair makes me dizzy sometimes

Wow, you really look pregnant. Hot and pregnant! - Jeremy

How far along? 19weeks 3days
How big is baby? About 8 1/2 ounces and measures 6 inches, head to bottom
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yay Thanksgiving pants! Yes, jeans and work pants. Shirts are still okay, except for the tank I wore to the gym on Tuesday -- that didn't quite make it over the belly.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Still not getting much.
Best moment this week: Lots of movement!
Movement: Yep, everyday now :)
Food cravings: Still eating candy, my appetite seems to be coming back. I was able to make a list of things I wanted the other day:
Lemonade
Grilled Cheese
Thai Food
Red Velvet Cupcake (cuppies!) with cream cheese icing
I'm also craving all kinds of fall foods - but I think this would happen even if I weren't pregs! I cannot wait for Thanksgiving.
Gender: It's still probably a boy or a girl
Labor Signs: No, praying for a full term baby.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Hard cider, pumpkin ale and normal-sized boobs.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender a week from tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom: Be your own kind of mother, just do what feels natural for you. - some Jewish mothers at a dinner on Friday
Milestones: Movement PALOOZA!

I cannot wait until Starbucks releases the peppermint hot cocoa and Chick-Fil-A has the peppermint milkshakes again. Ah, winter drinks. I'm convinced my baby will love you too!

Here is my belly pic!


and one of Miss Har staring at my belly...


And then just one of Harleigh, because she just got her hair cut and she's so damn cute!

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!

    ps. I named one of my cats Harleigh too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails