Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Go, go, gadget... MATERNITY JEANS!

After sitting at my desk yesterday with my last pair of wearable work pants unbuttoned and fully unzipped - I decided it might be time. Especially after I stood up to grab some stuff off the copier and forgot my undies were playing peek-a-boo with the office. Did I mention I work with mostly middle-aged men? Oopsy.

This morning, as I slid on my new maternity jeans and folded over the GI-NORMOUS belly band, only one thing came to mind.... AHHHHHHHHH!

Thank you work place for your lenient dress code.

Thank you inventor of the GIANT elastic belly band. I mean, seriously, who needs zippers and buttons when you have a half-yard of elastic holding your britches up?

and then I remembered one of my most favorite Friends episodes, where Brad Pitt is looking scrumptious and Joey gets the meat sweats. For your enjoyment.



I'm 19 weeks pregnant TOMORROW!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails