Thursday, September 17, 2009

15 Weeks!

Dear Baby,

Today is Thursday and I absolutely love Thursday because it marks one more week of your development. It means we are one week closer to meeting you, touching you, and being a family with you. Today you are 15 weeks developed. There are so many things that I am looking forward to; feeling you kick for the very first time, finding out if you are a little boy or a little girl, and of course, telling your grandparents about you in a few weeks. Oh they will be so excited! Some mornings, in the shower (where I do my very best daydreaming), I tear up when I picture the sheer joy on their faces when we show them the little pictures of you waving.

It’s been me and you here for a while now and I’m so happy you’re keeping me company while your Daddy is away. We’ve done lots of traveling me and you – we went to Chicago, floated in a pool in Mexico, then drove from North Carolina to Boston. We’ve been back to visit Boston and in a few weeks we’ll drive home from there through Canada! You’re already quite the little traveler!

When we visited your Daddy last weekend he couldn’t believe how much you’ve grown. He patted my tummy and leaned down and gave you the sweetest kiss. At that very moment I felt us becoming a family. You are coming into the world during the most exciting time in our entire life. You are so loved already little one, stay warm in there and grow big and strong.

Love,
Mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails