Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012: Our Family is INCREDIBLE!


Jeremy bought this Mr. Incredible costume in 2008 when he rotated at Children's Hospital as a medical student. He later found a toddler costume on clearance and we've held onto it until we had a kiddo that would fit in it. This was the year and while Owen has never seen a movie, let alone the Incredibles, we told him we were all "superheros" and he was thrilled. I used my highly untrained sewing skills to make a costume for Gillen and one for myself - they weren't perfect but I think we looked pretty cute. We all had several layers of sweatpants on so we kept warm.

Someone commented that they can't wait to see what we are next year. I think I set the bar too high for family costumes. I wish we all wore trash bags, that way there would be lots of room for improvement.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails