Tuesday, July 31, 2012

35 Weeks Pregnant


I'm still taking Prenatal Yoga once per week.

I'm on my feet.

My last P-17 shot is this Friday.

My bathing suit doesn't fit and I had to wear a bikini to the pool with Owen.

On our way to a full-term boy. 

August might just be the month we become a family of four.

I'm huge and hot but very, very happy.

How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity shirts and I pretty much live in stretch skirts and dresses
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Pillow Nest + Air on HIGH = six hours of sleep. I've also gone back to napping for a little bit while Owen naps. I still have work/writing deadlines but I find myself exhausted after our morning activities, 45 minutes of rest usually does me good. 
Best moment this week: Just realizing I'm on my feet, being a Mama and enjoying the summer with my boy before his brother arrives. There has been lots of pool time for Mama and Owen :)
Movement: TONS!
Food cravings: Meh. Still not much and nothing compared to the first time around.
Gender: Baby Brother
Labor Signs: Not much, holding steady.
Belly Button in or out? I wouldn't call it "IN" but not completely popped yet.
What I miss: Summer sangria, carrying Owen, and sleeping on my stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Jeremy has a few weekends off next month so we're going to a concert and we're going to start working on our to-do list in preparation for Baby Brother. (I wrote on Kveller this week about how we're not doing much this time around)
Weekly Wisdom: I've been getting SO MANY sympathetic looks over the past few weeks, especially when I'm out and about with Owen. I think because I'm huge and IT'S HOT but I like it when random strangers are nice to you because you are pregnant, it lifts me up a little :)
Milestones: 35 weeks and on my feet!

3 comments:

  1. Woot woot! On your feet, looking amazing and almost full term! I cannot express my joy at your incredible progress, Tam - I am so looking forward to hearing that your beautiful boy has arrived, healthy and safe and the perfect fit to your sweet family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking belly, Tam!! Hang in!! We're thinking of you and I am trying to jockey for vacation days from my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look SO good. i love the bellah :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails