How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep, all maternity shirts and I pretty much live in stretch skirts and dresses (note: September baby WAAAAY hotter than February baby)
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: It's hit or miss. I have our air unit in our room set at 70 and I'm still hot (while Jeremy is absolutely FREEZING) and as long as I have enough pillows surrounding me I can sleep.
Best moment this week: My first prenatal yoga class - I'm on my feet at 30 weeks! I won 12 sessions at a great yoga studio down the street from us at my La Leche League conference so I called our sitter to watch Owen while I took the 90 minute class. It was really, really great.
Movement: TONS!
Food cravings:I'm not having as many cravings this time around, not sure if it's the P17 injections or what. I have been enjoying cherry dipped cones from Dairy Queen, frozen strawberry lemonade from McDonalds and lots of Qdoba chips and salsa.
Gender: Baby Brother
Labor Signs: Other than the triage visit, just one other morning with lots of contractions. Doing lots better this time around.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: carrying Owen when he asks, he's just too heavy for me now and I know he is very disappointed.
What I am looking forward to: I'm trying to enjoy this pregnancy rather than wishing the weeks away until I'm in the safe zone. This is easier said than done. Going to prenatal yoga was a huge step for me and it helped me build confidence that I can do this. I've also been trying to savor my alone time with Owen. I adore him so and part of me is sad I'll have to share my attention in a few months.
Weekly Wisdom: Prenatal yoga is a WONDERFUL stress reliever in the third trimester. I'm not much of a yoga person, but I've found it physically challenging and emotionally filling.
Milestones: 30 weeks and on my feet!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE your "labor signs" - HOORAY! :D
ReplyDeletealso 70 brrrrrr :)
So happy to hear things are progressing well! I am so "hot natured" that during my pregnancy our theromastat was set at 62 degrees and that was during the winter months! My sweet husband absolutely froze.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to give prenatal yoga a try! I am itching for some activity. Hoping you can give me some pointers in five weeks if I get the all clear!!!
ReplyDelete