How far along? 21w
Total weight gain/loss: +2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yep, I mix and match with pre-pregnancy stuff. Most all of my pants are maternity pants now, but I can wear one pair of 'fat jeans' unbuttoned with a bella band but that's it.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I'm doing pretty well lately.
Best moment this week: no cervical changes! Yay!
Movement: TONS! Especially in the evening or after I eat dessert :)
Food cravings: Since I started the P17 injections my appetite has decreased and so have my cravings. I occasionally crave ice cream or salad but that's about it.
Gender: Little brother on the way
Labor Signs: No, thankfully.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Cold cuts, margaritas, and sangria.
What I am looking forward to: Going to the beach in a few weeks for some much needed family time.
Weekly Wisdom: This week I've been consumed with Owen and some pretty wicked toddler tantrums. I think being pregnant has my emotions on high and when I have a rough day with him, I contract like crazy which makes me even more upset. I wrote about some of my fears about having a second baby over at Kveller.com and the comments both there and on Facebook were so sweet. Someone said, "there has never been any sharing of love but just more love." And I was really touched by that.
Milestones: Over half-way there! I'm also leaving Owen for 8 hours this Saturday so that I can go to a La Leche League conference (which is over twice as long as I've ever left him before). I'm both nervous and excited. I need to learn how to leave my firstborn before I go and have another, right?

no cold cuts?? oh mama, you're such a better person than me! :-p
ReplyDeletealso yay for unchanged cervixes and i love how owen gets in the belly pictures. makes them so extra special :)