Owen's 1st plane trip at 3 months to San Francisco
Owen's second plane trip at 5 months old - he was the copilot
This will be Owen's fourth plane ride and his second trip across the country. I'm very nervous taking this walking,
Thank you all SO MUCH for the encouraging emails and comments on yesterday's post. I have the best friends. It isn't all rainbows and sunshine over here, but I do try to keep this blog as a record of Owen's life, and I chose to celebrate on here. But I also felt that he'd look back and think, "Wow I was SUCH an easy baby, perfect really. And wow! My Mama was rock star. She really had her shit together." No son, I do not. You are an experiment in motherhood, willpower and wine consomption and I can only hope you come out needing as little therapy as possible.
Anyway, today was a little better, still a lot of screaming but I somehow got some patience overnight and gave him more of my undivided attention so he was happier. Jeremy made it home in time to run out for a late family dinner at an awesome Indian food restaurant and I finally solidified our reservations for our family vacation in October.
And who says alcohol doesn't make things better?
(this picture has nothing to do with this post but O and I ventured up to the water floor at the Children's Museum for the first time last week and he TOTALLY LOVED IT! --- if you don't want to reach through your computer and SQUEEZE this adorable boy in a yellow slicker -- there is something seriously wrong with you.)
See you next week!



No comments:
Post a Comment