Saturday, September 24, 2011
Nineteen Months And Counting!
Dearest Owen,
Today, my dear, you turned 19 months old. You overflow with sweetness and curiosity. New words spill effortlessly from your lips every day. You've started to pretend play, and love to wear things as a "hat!" You call the kitty by name, "Har-yeee!" and everything is "Hot!" (even when its cold :)) You've outgrown two pairs of shoes this month and your new haircut lets your boy-ness shine through, as your babyness slowly drifts away. You exclaim, "Wow-wee!" and "Oh, NO!" with such emphasis that it cracks us up every time.
The other day your Daddy and I were talking about what an absolute joy you are. Daddy has been having a particularly hard time at work and he told me,
"I'm so lucky to I have this to come home to. I was thinking about how seeing Owen is the only time I smile all day. It isn't possible to see him and not smile. I smile just thinking about him."
You are the source of so much joy, my boy. Your nose-wrinkle-smile has captured the hearts of many, but our hearts will always be the first to know your incredible sweetness.
My love is boundless,
Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment