Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Anniversary post


I'm celebrating our Anniversary over at Kveller - jump over and read a bunch of mushy stuff about how much I love my husband.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post! I never realized it before, but my husband and I got married just 2 days before you (7/2/08)! Happy 3rd Anniversary to both of you! Although we aren't parents yet, we have both returned to school - and our marriage has definitely moved down the list of priorities. At the end of the day, we're both so exhausted that we just fall into bed and asleep within minutes! But you're exactly right- I couldn't even imagine a life without him by my side. No matter how much stress we go through, how many activities fill our days, it's so much better having him by my side :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UM, your dress is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails