Father's Day started out with Owen and Daddy playing animal sounds and numbers on the iPod.
We packed up a warm butterbrickle cake and hashbrown casserole and met some friends in the park for Bach, Beethoven and Brunch. Its a fun summer concert on Sunday mornings. It really was surreal to see everyone sitting in the grass listening to Mary-Poppins-esq music and eating brunch. Kids were climbing trees, people were socializing. It felt like exactly what every family should be doing on a Sunday morning in June.
Oh my goodness can you see the curls in the back of this boy's hair? I MELT!! They wore "matching" outfits picked out by Daddy ;) None of the greens actually matched but they both had on plaid shorts and Jeremy was thrilled with his choice so I guess that's what's important.
I was there too ;)
And, of course, they practiced walking
After brunch it was home for naps, some play time and then out to dinner.
We had a wonderful weekend together.





i'm so glad you guys are having this family time again.
ReplyDeletei miss ours!
and, i love plaid shorts on boys!
You guys are adorable!
ReplyDelete