Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Five little babies

Today on Kveller, I write about my experience with milk sharing.

This isn't a picture of my freezer, mine is twice this size and is filled TO THE BRIM ;)

4 comments:

  1. take a picture of your freezer! i want to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I second that comment! I am amazed you have so much. I could never keep up with pumping which is exactly why Carter and I will never be apart from each other until he goes to college ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most amazed at ALL that you pump even though you don't *have* to. I hate, hate, hate pumping.

    Hate.








    ....hate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen likes A LOT of milk. So even though he's cut back on the frequency of feedings I still have to pump to make sure my body makes enough for him (he doesn't each much in the way of solids) - so in a way, I do kind of need to pump. The pumped milk is all extra, and trust me I WISH WISH WISH he would drink it. For now he drinks it from the tap but I hope one day he'll drink what is in the freezer... even if he's six ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails