Thursday, April 14, 2011

Better

Sorry about the delay in posting, Owen is much better. His fever broke completely on Wednesday. No rash, no diarrhea. We still have no idea what caused it to spike so high and for so long, but we're hoping with all our hearts that it is gone for good. Now we're working on getting him to eat (cue frustration...) Today's success? He ate 1/4 cup of black beans ONE.BY.ONE.  It took him nearly an hour but whatever works, right?

Today was a beautiful day and we celebrated a healthy baby (and Daddy's day off!) with a morning trip to the zoo. We were able to see the tiger babies for the first time today and they are HUGE already!

Things around here are so busy lately. We are in the process of looking for a new apartment - bigger and cheaper seems to be quite the challenge. The thought of packing up and moving again makes me want to poke my eyes out with jalapeno pepper fingers. I cannot believe we've almost lived here a year. I've been missing Dayton, missing our house and temple mostly and lately I find myself daydreaming about a place that I didn't know I considered "home" until we left.  Thankfully we're making a trip there VERY soon!

1 comment:

  1. How is O?
    Did you ever figure out what was going on?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails