Posting is going to be light this week because I am so busy getting ready for O's party and the general craziness that accompanies a house full out of town friends and family. We are thrilled to have loved ones here to celebrate Owen's big day with us and even those who can not make it, we know you are thinking of him (the cards and packages are rolling in!)
I can't wait to post pictures from his handmade "Ducky Party" and his one year photo shoot.
One thing is for sure, this is SUCH a loved little
babyboy.
(now with TWO molars!)
I can't wait to see and read all about his birthday! How on earth has a year passed already? I hope he has a very happy birthday and you can enjoy the big day without stressing too much about the details ;)
ReplyDeleteack! dying for pics!! :)
ReplyDeletehappy big one little o-man! :)