Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spearmint Baby!!

I am so honored that O's nursery is featured on Spearmint Baby today! I spent the majority of my pregnancy gathering ideas from this inspirational blog and am thrilled to share our favorite space with other Moms and Moms-to be!

I was recently paging through the new Jewish parenting site Kveller.com and was happy to find this article on how to incorporate some Jewish charm into a nursery without being overly theme-y. Much to my surprise TWO of the elements that I had already incorporated in our space were in the article! The Aleph Bet hanging I found while visiting family in Denver, CO last fall and the Noah's Ark frame was gift we received for Owen's naming

Welcome, Spearmint Baby readers! You can find more details about Owen's nursery HERE.

3 comments:

  1. a) i love your nursery

    2) i see baby brains on the shelf! how adorably funny and cute is that book?? :)

    and c) that picture frame (and piggy bank heehee!) is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nursery looks great! I don't have babies yet, but I've known for years the first thing I'm buying is rocker and I LOVE the one you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails