Kevin and I just sat here completely cracking up over this. It is impossible NOT to laugh when a baby giggles! You are so adorable, Mr. O!
Today I was holding C on my lap, facing me...I looked way from him and said, "Doop doop..." and then I looked at him quickly and said, "Wah!" and you would've sworn I was the funniest person on the planet, the way he cracked up, over and over again until I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.
Kevin and I just sat here completely cracking up over this. It is impossible NOT to laugh when a baby giggles! You are so adorable, Mr. O!
ReplyDeleteToday I was holding C on my lap, facing me...I looked way from him and said, "Doop doop..." and then I looked at him quickly and said, "Wah!" and you would've sworn I was the funniest person on the planet, the way he cracked up, over and over again until I had tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.
Oh, these boys - how amazing they are!