Remember a few months ago when Owen went to the ZOO for the very first time? Well, I thought the animal pictures that Daddy took were way better than any animal book I've ever seen --so I waited for a coupon for flip books on Shutterfly and I made him an animal book to commemorate his very first trip to the zoo!
This way we can learn the animals together with REAL PICTURES!
Its stormy outside today so the light in here is terrible but I wanted to show you a few pictures of how it turned out. I would have like the writing to be bigger but this was as big as it would let me make it. I think it turned out great! I hope Owen likes it.
Also, does anyone know what sound the flamingo makes?
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







it makes the sound of stinky dead fish smell :-p
ReplyDeletealso? SUPER cute idea!! i love it!
Love this idea!
ReplyDelete