Thursday, July 1, 2010

View from above

This morning before he went down for his nap, Owen explained to me all of the reasons I shouldn't take him to the doctor today for his 4-month vaccines.

You gotta admit, it's pretty convincing...



We always put Owen down to sleep awake. At night he will listen to us read to him and then when he is done interacting with us and ready for bed, he turns his head away and goes to sleep. He never wants to be rocked to sleep or cuddled or hushed. He has always just wanted to be left alone. I've decided I'm okay with that.

This is the first thing I see every morning when I wake up. I look down on my smiling boy and he tells me a story. NOW do you understand why I'm not ready to move him into the nursery?

THAT is a pretty convincing argument.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails