We're on a tight budget with me not working, so we're trying not to go overboard buying things for Owen. However, we noticed he's starting to get bored on his play mat and won't stand the bouncer for longer than about five minutes (can you blame him, at this point what fun is a vibrating chair?) I needed something that I could safely put him in and he can't escape (see rolling baby post)while I make dinner or fold laundry. I can't wear him in the kitchen anymore because he swats at everything. So we decided to get him an exersaucer. We read some reviews and found a coupon for Babies R Us, and we went with the Baby Einstein Disney version. He is still a little bit too short for it, but we put a towel under him and he doesn't seem to have a problem navigating his way around to the toys. There is a piano on it and I showed him how to use it ONE TIME and then I saw him pounding away at it - MY SMART BOY!! As you can see, he is particularly fond of eating those three colored rings that slide on the blue track. This toy gets dinner made and THAT is a success!

Look at all that fluffy red hair on top!



If you'd excuse me, I was about to drool on these...
Connor has been obsessed with his exersaucer for the past 2 months - it is a godsend! He'll play quietly in it for 30 miutes sometimes, while I get things done around the house. Isn't it fun, Owen? So much to see and learn!
ReplyDelete