Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Apparently blue foam is delish-ISH

These monkey pajamas are SOOOOO incredibly adorable on Mr. O, it breaks my heart that they are 6 month and his toes are almost busting out. I am going to shove his little legs in it for as long as I possibly can because there is nothing cuter in the morning than a little green monkey baby in his Bumbo.

As you can see, some of Owen's hair has started to fall out. He has a bald patch in the back where he sleeps on it. We are anxious to know if he will still be our red-headed boy once his hair grows back. Some of the wispy hair coming in underneath looks blonde - we'll see!


Looks Mama - I won't eat solids but I'll eat my Bumbo chair!

*Note: As you can see, Owen is extra wiggly in his bumbo chair so I NEVER leave him unattended in it - it just appears that way when I'm taking pictures of him!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE carters monkey line - perfect for little monkey boyos :)

    these are adorable pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails