Since we are renting we chose not to paint the walls, I think the existing neutral color works well.
The prints are custom from Etsy designer Lucky BlueBird
The alphabet cards are from Eboo hung with care by Jeremy
The little yellow table I bought at Urban Outfitters for our room, but it was much too low for our bed. It works perfectly in the nursery, I have my breast pump on it and a touch lamp which has been a lifesaver for night feedings. We actually liked the lamps so much we bought another set for our room!
I found some bookshelves I liked at Pottery Barn but they were WAY too expensive, so my dad made these three shelves for Owen. This is probably Owen's favorite part of the room, he pops off the boob constantly to look at his books and when he's done eating stares at the shelves until I read him a few. It's adorable!
The changer is actually a swedish-style TV stand that works perfectly - especially for a taller daddy. I love how the legs at the bottom angle out and the wood matches the drawer on the crib. I found the baskets at Crate and Barrel and they fit exactly. We fill them with diapers, wash cloths and changing pad covers - very convenient!
Crib is Baby Mod from Wal-Mart
The glider was my birthday present from Jeremy, it is Carter's brand from Babies R Us. I love that the ottoman also glides with it. We found it on sale and then used a 20% off coupon to get it at almost half the retail price!
Train rug is from Overstock.com and was a last minute choice. It is so soft and plush with a thick pad underneath, makes for a perfect surface for a baby to play and crawl on.
Every night before bed, we play the BabyMine CD that is loaded up on a nursery playlist on the iboo! Jeremy found this fun ipod dock for the nursery and we love it. Just enough sound to fill the room and I can use the remote to start the playlist while nursing Owen in the glider.















I grab my feet now!
Such a beautiful room!! You guys did a great job =)
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! It looks like something out of a Pottery Barn magazine! Absolutely beautiful and perfect for your little love. What a lucky little boy you are, Owen, to have parents who love you so and a a beautiful room to grow in!
ReplyDeleteGAH! Tam, I am emailing you now! C is a cat-napper so I will write in spurts today! :)
Oh! And we have the same breathable crib bumper - a must-have for my little mover!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!!!
ReplyDeleteAbout the avocado...I just mashed it up really well and froze it. No water or BM. When I thawed it out, I would add in some BM to help thin it.
Hope this helps!
LOVE this nursery! I was actually looking back to see where you got your bookshelves because we need some for Knox, and darn it, can I hire your relatives to build things for me? LOL. We hung flash cards over Knox's dresser this weekend that spell his name. I will post a picture eventually!
ReplyDelete