Saturday, July 17, 2010

4 month photo shoot...

was a total bust.

I tried to take O's picture a few weeks ago with his "I'm 4 months" sticker. Gone are the days of a posed baby and an unscathed sticker that Mama was hoping to save. This boy would NOT cooperate. I even waited until after his long nap so he'd be fed and rested. Nope.

He wiggled and he flashed only occasional smiles. He grabbed at the sticker and eventually ripped it off... and ate it.

So THIS is what it looks like to be 4 months ;)


(click to see larger pictures)


4 comments:

  1. Perfect representation of 4 months! Such a cutie pie, your boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those pictures a lot, posed or not. Looks like things are getting interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! That was exactly how our four month shoot went!! It's only going to get more entertaining from here on out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's got things to do mama! onesies to chew, feet to find, no time for picture posing! :-p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails