I figured it was time for a cheesy pregnancy survey!How far along? 13w4d
Total weight gain/loss: -5lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope, but I do unbutton my jeans a lot!
Stretch marks? No thank you.
Sleep: Depends. If I take a nap during the day, then I can't sleep at night. Since getting pregnant, I've actually had a lot of restlessness and VERY weird dreams. Last week I dreamt about thin purple snakes with see-through skin crawling all over me.
Best moment this week: Seeing the baby.
Movement: We got a while for that.
Food cravings: Anything tomato based and SOUR CANDIES!!
Gender: no guesses.
Labor Signs: No thank you.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Wanting to eat food, ice cream and not having a headache all the time.
What I am looking forward to: telling our parents in October.
Weekly Wisdom: We haven't told anyone we're pregnant - so no one gives me advice yet :) But I did read a pretty cool quote by Nicole Richie "It's something completely new, so you just have to go with whatever works for you. There's a million different ways to be a mom."
Milestones: 2nd TRIMESTER!!
Here is a belly picture. I only have a tiny bulge, which is probably more gut than baby (I swear it feels like a small piece of fruit underneath), but I wanted to post one before I pop out. This way I can remember I wasn't always a house :)
No comments:
Post a Comment