Today I'm 8 weeks pregnant! Things are going really well. I'm a little nauseous but working through it. Some days I need a nap because I feel like I've been run over by a truck, but most days I'm okay. No belly to speak of. I still teach cycling, and actually taught three times last week. I was so freaked out that I'd want to VOM in front of my class - but the hour I'm cycling is actually the best I feel all week. Sometimes when I see people slacking it's so hard for me not to yell, "COME ON PEOPLE, PICK IT UP! I'M PREGNANT AND WHIPPING YOUR BUTTS ALL OVER THIS GYM! NO EXCUSES!"
J takes the boards on Saturday and then leaves for his two months of externship in North Carolina and then Boston. TWO WHOLE MONTHS in bed alone without my snuggle buddy. I've already started to feel lonely, mostly the combination of raging hormones, not telling anyone we're pregnant and my husband leaving, but I think I can get through it. Loneliness is more of a state of mind I think, and I shouldn't feel alone with a wee one growing big and strong inside me. When my mom was pregnant, my dad worked nights so she slept alone every night. I can deal with 60 days.
We also booked some plane tickets for me, so we can see each other every two weeks. That makes me very very happy. I'm so proud of Jeremy for all he has accomplished so far and this might just be one of the most exciting years of our entire life. So much to look forward to!
Plus with him gone I won't have to sit in the car anymore while he runs in to get ice cream... blech!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment