Gillen was able to spend time with BOTH of his godparents!
Owen was thrilled to "swim" with his floaties on.
Spicy Indian food was bravely consumed by all.
Finn did lots of napping in lots of adorable (photo-worthy) positions.
I introduced Jeremy to the best pizza in the history of the universe to which he replied after eating, "Holy crap! I thought this would be like --- kinda good. This is the best pizza I've ever had."
YUP.
Downside? Owen threw an overtired tantrum one night and was thrashing around so bad in the travel crib that he gave himself a black eye-- that none of us noticed until morning. First black eye? Check.
(You can view all of the photos from our trip here)

It was around the time that C started thrashing in the travel crib that we gradated to the "cozy nest" - a la blankets on the floor, and no crib to speak of!
ReplyDelete