Friday, January 25, 2013

Shabbat LOVE

I haven't talked about my writing here in a while. Since having Gillen, well even before having him, this space has turned into more of a picture update and quick milestone reminder for the boys growing up (can you believe I still haven't written a single word in Owen's baby book? Thank God for this blog!) I'm always weeks, if not months, behind now but I try to keep a log of pictures/events that I want to share with friends/family/posterity.With juggling my work contract, Kveller and being home with the boys full time (ahem and a baby who doesn't like sleeping at night) - it's hard for me to keep up.

Most of my extended thoughts are now over at Kveller where I am a contributing editor alongside five other very, very talented women writers. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I work for this amazing site, that I have a place to share my thoughts - something I've never even taken a single hour of coursework to do. It is all bashert, and I love it very much.

It's even more amazing when one of my sweet co-workers gives me a shout out and proves that indeed we do sit around and braid each other's hair while gossiping about parenting, Judaism and the like ;)


Kidding, obviously, but it is nice to have my work validated as this is a piece I am particularly proud of. You can find the original piece here at Kveller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails