Thursday, September 20, 2012

Brothers at the ZOO!

It was a beautiful fall day to enjoy the zoo - four weeks since we've been (last time was when I was 38.5 weeks pregnant). It was practically empty and we had such a nice visit.

Owen walked the entire zoo which is quite the feat for a 2 year old. We had a tiny bit to go and he started crying that he was so tired and couldn't walk anymore. So I put Gil in the wrap and let Owen ride in Gillen's car seat ... thankfully Owen is still small enough to (kind of) fit.

I think we might need break down and invest in a double stroller for these boys!

2 comments:

  1. cute new header!

    and i love our baby jogger city select b/c it can be a single or double - Arwen recommended it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Joovy ultralight Caboose - it is also a sit and stand but it will fit in my trunk and it's light. We just need to save up for it or find a used one on CL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails