Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Water table

While I very much enjoy living in the city, there are days - especially in the summertime- when I am sad that we don't have a backyard for Owen to play in. Of course he spends his days in beautiful parks and museums and is none the wiser, but it would be nice to let him loose in the yard on a hot summer night.

We've been trying to find things to do in the evenings between nap and dinner. I bought Owen a water table last year, but he was still a bit small for it. It was HOT outside so I decide to drag it down in our front lawn and let Owen play.

First thing he did was climb up into it and said, "Pool!" --- I know, buddy. I wish we had a pool too...

but a fudge-pop and water table will have to do, city boy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails