Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mama and Owen: The Museum of Natural History

Owen and I have been trying to find places to beat the 90 degree heat. Today we used our membership to explore the Carnegie Museum of Natural History. I was hesitant to take Owen because I was afraid there would be nowhere for him to run and very little for him to do, but I was completely wrong. He loved every minute of the "dinosaur museum" and there were LOTS of activities for 2-year olds!

 Dino dig!

There was a great exhibit with a large table of rubber items to "collect" they gave each child a box and they could choose to collect frogs, snakes, dinosaurs, leaves or any combination they wanted. The collecting part was kind of lost on Owen, but he really liked sorting through the huge piles of rubber goodies and putting them in his box.

We'll definitely be going back, hopefully next time with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails