So we broke down and bought iPhones because both of our phones broke on the same day. Mine was over 4 years old and the people at Apple looked at it like it was an 8 track tape. I could care less about a phone but it was basically the same price for both of us to have one, so now at the very least I have a better camera for taking impromptu pictures of our days. I'll try to share them when I can!
This is what the second week of June looked like via iPhone photos!
Lots of park play | Daddy had a day off and we all slept in | fresh
blueberry muffins | Someone asked his pregnant Mama for pizza | and they put in a new cupcake shop next door | enjoying the Pittsburgh skyline from inside the
Carnegie Science Center
No comments:
Post a Comment