This was the first time Owen really understood gift giving and asked me all week when we could give Daddy his presents. Thankfully, Jeremy had the weekend off so after a full day of pool time on Saturday we had lots of sleeping in and snuggles on Sunday morning.
Then per our "Daddy Day Off" tradition, Jeremy made whole-wheat chocolate chip pancakes. After breakfast Owen gave him his presents and it was so cute to see how excited he was to show Jeremy what he made.
"Hand paints! Card for you and plant!" -- Owen also sang him Happy Birthday and we both laughed hysterically. I guess there isn't really a song for Father's Day so Happy Birthday worked just fine ;)
That night we went out to a FABULOUS burger place for dinner. The wait was over an hour so we went to a park in the meantime and Owen wanted to swing on a big boy swing.
Jeremy dressed Owen in a matching OSU shirt for the day, it was totally adorable.



.jpg)






hooray for matching! :)
ReplyDeleteThat little smiling face while swinging is priceless! He is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSorry I've been a bad commenter lately- I've been reading on my phone and can't comment that way, but know that I read almost every single post! :)