I can feel the emotion in your words, so much so that for a moment, I can almost feel myself in your shoes, my own boy the "wimpy toddler" you describe. You write straight from the heart, and I deeply admire that you unapologetically articulate the things most of us Mommas have felt at one point or another since birthing our babes. Your love and acceptance for your beautiful Owen shows no bounds; he is so lucky to have you as his Momma!
Tam,
ReplyDeleteI can feel the emotion in your words, so much so that for a moment, I can almost feel myself in your shoes, my own boy the "wimpy toddler" you describe. You write straight from the heart, and I deeply admire that you unapologetically articulate the things most of us Mommas have felt at one point or another since birthing our babes. Your love and acceptance for your beautiful Owen shows no bounds; he is so lucky to have you as his Momma!
T.
TLee, if you are ever in the market for an adopted sister... I'm available. <3
ReplyDeleteTam - Consider it done! xoxo
ReplyDelete