Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hilton Head

Our vacation was absolutely wonderful.
75 degrees and sunny every.single.day.
we rented bikes for the week and rode to the beach
we ate Tapas, pizza, Thai, burgers and BBQ with our well-behaved toddler
Owen's 3hr nap each day was a respite for Jeremy and I
We took bubble baths, and drank wine, and sat on the breezy patio overlooking the Harbor
There are hardly any pictures of our trip because we were too busy just...being.
Our little family needed this time to reconnect so badly.
It was probably the most perfect week we have ever spent together.

5 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE! So glad you had such a wonderful time away. Owen looks huge and cuter than ever and how much did he LOVE those bikerides? We so need to do that with C. You and Jeremy are glowing. So happy about your happy week and seriously, your header? Those jeans on your boy? I am goo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has seriously worn the same pair of jeans (adjustable waistband that I bought on clearance at the Gap for $7) since he was SIX months old! They have skulls on the legs, because he is a total badass like that ;)

    Owen LOVES LOVES to ride the bike with his Daddy, and love that we all wear "hats"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys had a good time! It seems like it was just what you needed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tam! You won the monies to Alliebeans shop!

    Email me so I can pass along the details?

    ivie.elizabeth at gmail dot com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful. My boys would never grant me the gift of a 3 hour nap so that increases the jealousy :)
    So happy you could have that time alone as a family you needed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails