OMG. TAMARA. Did you set this to music just to make all of us cry? Because I did totally cry. Sigh.
He is beautiful. I love this. And I love how big and brave he is, how he went from tears to HEY! This isn't so bad. These snacks are delish. HEY! Look at me! I look great! Haircut! Baby! Look at me!
also, i love how he was SOOOO POed, it made me chuckle lol. im glad he cheered up though and the little vid at the end was precious - soo cute and smart! :)
OMG. TAMARA. Did you set this to music just to make all of us cry? Because I did totally cry. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful. I love this. And I love how big and brave he is, how he went from tears to HEY! This isn't so bad. These snacks are delish. HEY! Look at me! I look great! Haircut! Baby! Look at me!
Love him. Beautiful, beautiful boy.
Hope the Mama is doing okay tonight, too.
xoxo
TOO too sweet!
ReplyDeletealso, i love how he was SOOOO POed, it made me chuckle lol. im glad he cheered up though and the little vid at the end was precious - soo cute and smart! :)
I love that he loves his new 'do!! So, so, so precious. Great slideshow :)
ReplyDelete