Monday, August 15, 2011
I have no shame
See that juicy snot-river? It ended up on my pants five seconds after this picture was taken.
Last week was rough to say the least. Jeremy was slammed at work and Owen and I came down with a nasty vomit/cold he picked up at the gym daycare. Yes vomit/cold is an official diagnosis and yes, we survived.
I FINALLY got up the nerve to leave him at the gym while I worked out and this is how karma repays me.
Karma clearly hasn't seen my thighs.
You can read more about how awesome last week was here on Kveller.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

From one toddler Mama to another, from a Mama whose Little Boy makes her world go 'round to another...that picture just shattered my heart into a million pieces, and made me ache to snug my Connor Man.
ReplyDelete3 hours, 15 minutes until I can go and pick him up.
Snug your sweet boy for me, and know that I'm thinking of you guys and sending lots of healthy vibess your way. The Sick is the worst.
xoxo
i. hate. nurseries/childcare/anything where my kids can get sick.
ReplyDeletehate.
poor both of you.