The saying "shabbat" is more by accident. He brings me this Shabbat board book
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Singing in the morning
Owen's favorite song right now is Ha Ha Thisaway
and Jeremy taught him to sing along if he sings the "ha ha" part and we sing the rest. Its ADORABLE. We do a lot of this lately.
The saying "shabbat" is more by accident. He brings me this Shabbat board book
to read and I think he likes the repetition more than anything else but his little "bat, baaat" kills me everytime!
The saying "shabbat" is more by accident. He brings me this Shabbat board book
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I'm sorry. I'm currently melted into a puddle of mush thanks to this cuteness.
ReplyDeleteohmigosh, TAM!! your KID! is TOO Cute! :) i can't wait for this fun age again! :)
ReplyDeletealso 1) i bought those jammies (matching!) for christmas this year - yay carters clearance! :)
and b) isn't having your children learn/enjoy the religious things you're teaching them so incredibly rewarding? i mean i know i'm a huge religious dork and all, but it just warms my little heart :)