Thursday, May 5, 2011

Grand-mama drama over at Kveller

There was lots of drama over at Kveller this week.

The resident "grandma blogger" wrote a piece about her feelings against Cry It Out forms of sleep training. Her post generated a TON of traffic with over 150 "likes" on facebook.

Lots of people weighed in and the comments got heated, and even Kveller issued a statement about passing judgment.

I responded with a post of my own since this issue is one I've struggled a lot with over the last year.

While CIO didn't feel right for our family and I know a lot of people who have had great success with it, which is why I chose to respond to the judgment issue of her post.

Since writing that post a few people have shared some recent article with me that I found to be wonderful.

Grandmothers should be seen and not heard post was linked in the comments on Kveller.

And I came across this beautiful post by a grandmother over at Best for Babes

Happy Mother's Day

Here's to a drama-free weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciated your response to her article. Grandma Renee is pretty harsh!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails