So other than a full week with his DA-DEE, the highlight of Owen's trip was the coffee table in our little suite.
It really was a toddler's paradise. It had a "tunnel" running through the center that was filled with two removable baskets. We put Owen's toys in the baskets and he had a blast taking his toys in and out and crawling through the table tunnel.
But most of the time he was doing this...
I was very gratful for this table because it kept Owen occupied while we were indoors, which was a lot since the weather was downright terrible. I wish I knew where they bought it because ours at home is bulky and we have to remove it from the room most of the time so that Owen can play. We even contemplated stealing it -- but how do you "sneak" a coffee table by the doorman?
This table was some serious fun!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh tam, he just gets cuter and cuter :)
ReplyDelete