Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sleeping baby

Thank you to everyone who offered advice and sympathy for our current napping situation. After multiple attempts to auction off Owen on Facebook, Jeremy and I realized he did the exact same thing just before he started to crawl. He is restless when his little mind is on overdrive. He has been working on standing unassisted and has started to push his walker toy across the carpet. I don't think we'll have a walker on our hands anytime soon (Mr. O likes to take his time with milestones) but he is definitely showing more interest in standing independently.

I also went back to dream feeding him at 1am. I set my alarm to wake up and nurse him (he stays asleep..) and for the past two days he's woken up at 8am! Granted, hauling my butt out of bed in the middle of the night sucks, but it makes for a much smoother day. The last few days he napped from 12-3 (330...345ish) -- so we're officially a ONE NAP household! I've been trying to do something fun with him in the morning, lots of play, errands or story time and then down for his nap.

I had to post these pictures to show you the extent of the pathetic baby we've had on our hands this week. On Monday we were sorting through some laundry before bedtime and Owen loves to "help". It was quiet for a second and Jeremy says, " Where did Owen go? He was just here..."

Cue crying.


We had to take a picture of him before we got him out because we were about peeing our pants laughing.
Poor little guy.

and OMG THE HAIR!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails