Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thirty One.

As of today, I'm officially "in my 30s"

My husband woke up at 4am to make me breakfast before he left for a 14 hour work-day



I spent the day staring at this little curl above his ear

and wondering how I got so lucky

When Jeremy got home from work and O was asleep, we ordered pizza and talked about our day and how absolutely perfect our son is.

He got me a pair of pearl earrings and a toaster and, honestly, I was more excited about the toaster.

My 30s look like motherhood, and pancakes and post-its announcing that even though he can't spend the day spoiling me like he used to, my husband loves me more than anything in this world.

So far, my 30s are filled with family, toast and possibilities

and I think 31 looks good on me!

7 comments:

  1. Swoon. So sweet of your main sqeeze to spoil you, even when he wasn't there. Isn't it wonderful to be so loved? Owen's curl...I die. Our boys are so different and yet share so many of the same heart-stoppingly-cute qualities...I wish we lived closer so that we could all be best buds. Happy Birthday, beautiful Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so sweet! your men treat you right :) happy bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 31 definitely looks GREAT on you!! Happy, happy birthday momma =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so darn cute!

    Happy belated birthday, Tam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! 31 - and motherhood - both look great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday (late)
    Life changes and that is a good thing.
    You are a beautiful mama. 31 looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails