Owen, this month you will turn a whole year old! It is such a joy watching you grow through this blog. I wish we lived closer because I know that you and Connor would be great friends. This past weekend, Connor also started doing "SO BIG!" with both hands up in the air. It is such a joy to see, just as I know it makes your Mommy and Daddy's hearts leap with happiness to see you do the same. You are adorable, sweet boy!
orr... touchdown!! :) lol so cute!
ReplyDeleteOwen, this month you will turn a whole year old! It is such a joy watching you grow through this blog. I wish we lived closer because I know that you and Connor would be great friends. This past weekend, Connor also started doing "SO BIG!" with both hands up in the air. It is such a joy to see, just as I know it makes your Mommy and Daddy's hearts leap with happiness to see you do the same. You are adorable, sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteHahaha! I love that! He is so proud ;)
ReplyDelete