Friday, February 25, 2011

Party Sneak Peek!


I couldn't find anything I liked when I was looking for invitations for O's party and most of the cute ones were WAY out of our price range so I decided to design one myself. I tried for hours to come up with a "Ducky Theme" idea but the graphics just weren't cutting it. I jumped ship and went with this instead. I like how the colors are muted but masculine and I (of course) adore this picture from our vintage photo shoot. I had them printed at Vista Print for next to nothing and we were really happy with how they turned out.

We have almost 30 people RSVP'd for his party! I cannot believe it!

4 comments:

  1. its so very "americana" - like! :) also like how he plans to "perform" at his own party - adorable!

    so excited for duckman pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job!! they look great. happy birthday owen!! have fun can't wait to see cake eating pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!
    Happy party time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails