Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

{source: me}

I'm playing around with some design ideas --I'm contemplating an Etsy shop. 
What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. I think you're good at design, but I'm a little confused. Would you sell the rights to the design or would you actually have plaques, T-shirts etc printed up ready to go? What are the costs involved in setting up an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was jewish, i would totally buy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it! Love your blog...a lot!! And I hope precious Owen is better soon...because I bet you aren't smiling through the puke! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't looked into all of the details about the Etsy shop but I don't think there is a lot of cost. Prints you can sell JPG images for people to make prints themselves or you can have the prints done for them. Just like small little things to hang in the home 8x10 and the like. Maybe some invitation design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the start up cost is low, why wouldn't you do it? You obviously like it, and if it doesn't take off, you're out the time it took to do something you enjoy. Sounds like a good deal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN!
    Though I don't know what Shabbat is...google here I come.
    Colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails