Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Toga Party!

PLACE: Owen's Crib
TIME: 5 minutes after waking from a morning nap
ATTIRE: Self-inflicted pajama togas only


This is exactly how I found him. I laughed my ass off for a good five minutes and then grabbed the camera. As you can see, he was pretty proud of himself this morning. I think this is an adorably charming fashion statement, that and his crazy bed-head!

{Thanks for the new big boy jammies Grampie Dick and Gramie Suzie!}

5 comments:

  1. SO cute :)
    Just wait until you come in to find things that aren't so cute. I plan to use footie pjs until my boys are fully potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. johnny has the 3t version of those jammies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen, you and Connor must've chatted. :) Silly boys - you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny and so cute! It looks like he does an amazing job of amusing himself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails