Owen is ridiculously cute. Happy 10 month birthday little man!
I am planning on BF'ing and hopefully managing to do so through month 6. At month 6 I'm allowed to use the gym's daycare, so I figure this will be my workout until I'm allowed back in ;) I'll take all of the pregnancy arse zapping I can get. Did you see my heiney? It's pregnant too. OMG.
I'll definitely be peppering you with questions once the babies are here, I've heard that there are a lot of humps to get over in the beginning with nursing, but once you get over them it's smooth sailing! Fingers crossed...
Owen is ridiculously cute. Happy 10 month birthday little man!
ReplyDeleteI am planning on BF'ing and hopefully managing to do so through month 6. At month 6 I'm allowed to use the gym's daycare, so I figure this will be my workout until I'm allowed back in ;) I'll take all of the pregnancy arse zapping I can get. Did you see my heiney? It's pregnant too. OMG.
I'll definitely be peppering you with questions once the babies are here, I've heard that there are a lot of humps to get over in the beginning with nursing, but once you get over them it's smooth sailing! Fingers crossed...
i just realized that he's getting so much hair!
ReplyDeleteoh what a little boy he is now! :)
I love that he is chewing on his shirt!
ReplyDeleteWe got our BabyLegs. I am hooked.
Love the last picture and the one of his adorable little toes. Cuter and cuter by the day, your boy!
ReplyDeleteTam, your photography is STELLAR!
xoxo