Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best Year Yet.

Daddy has some time off so we're on a family STAYcation.

We wanted to thank you all for following along on our journey of becoming a family. This year has brought life's greatest blessing and knowing that we have a lifetime to cherish with Owen makes our future look even brighter.

Happy New Year - From our family to yours!




{our holiday card from Shutterfly}

4 comments:

  1. What a great year :) Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card--I love the idea of a year in photos! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful year for our families! Adore your holiday card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH! I love your holiday card! It's wonderful. Thank you so much for the link to the breastfeeding article too. I'm getting so anxious as the twins' due date approaches (I hit 37 wks today OMG).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails