My 2012 Bucket List
- Go to a BINGO night
- Grow my hair out
- Dance with my husband
- Do more Pilates
- Make a budget and do more with less
- Listen. Really listen.
- Get messy with my toddler
- Clean out the spare room
- Read 3 books for pleasure
- Pray
- Eat something I’ve never tried before
- Start/Finish my son’s baby book
- Close my laptop and be present
- Take more pictures of my son and I together
- Bake an apple pie
- Leave my toddler in loving care to spend an overnight with my husband
- Hand write a note when I am thinking of someone
- Wear something sparkly
- Keep up with housework
- Learn to apply a smokey eye complete with winged eyeliner
- Pay it forward
- Learn to sew
- Meet an internet friend in real life
- Eat more kale
- Let my toddler lead

No comments:
Post a Comment